- Augmented Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Data Governance & Data Fabric Architecture
- Data-Driven Strategy & Transformation
- Performance Management & Improvement
- Chi siamo
- Webroom & Events
Madrid, 10th June 2015
SDG Group, Gold Sponsor of Qlik Visualize your World 2015 .
Debate - Roundtable moderated by Pedro Piqueras
SDG participated this year, with one of Spain leaders in the sector, in a debate on analytical challenges, use cases and metrics in different areas of business.
One of our most renowned pharmaceutical clients shared the methodology used by SDG in a real case of corporate deployment to 85 countries and about 4,500 corporate users with multi-process functions.
"SDG offers an extraordinary added value, turning problems into business opportunities"
Best practices in QlikView and QlikSense deployments
- The goal is always to ensure scalability, data governance, centralization of KPIs (single point calculation), design, relevance to answer questions from business and performance.
- To meet these goals we work at the business design level, design implementation and technical design data, including infrastructure platforms, graphics design applications and hybrids consultants.
Our methodology has allowed to manage, at a corporate level, projects realized at a local or business unit level.
IT Manager - multinational pharmaceutical company
Director Office Madrid - Gonzalo del Saz
10 Jun, 2015