- Augmented Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Data Governance & Data Fabric Architecture
- Data-Driven Strategy & Transformation
- Performance Management & Improvement
- Chi siamo
After four exciting days that gathered all those that are all about data, here are some highlights of SDG Group's participation at Qlik Qonnections 2017.
- Platinum Sponsorship that allowed SDG Group to have the exclusive opportunity to engage with decision-making executives, technical experts, and support staff around the most important topics related to the Analytics and the Big Data environment.
- Booth at the Discovery Expo in a prime location that served as a meeting point between SDG Group experts and the network of attendees, showing the best data-driven solutions and the latest trends in Big Data, Dark Data, IoT, Embedded Analytics, Virtual Reality and the most cutting-edge analytics solutions.
- Breakout Session sponsored by SDG Group and presented by Alejandro Martínez, Managing Partner USA, SDG Group and Qlik Luminary: Improving the User Experience: Big Data Analytics through Immersive Experience using Virtual Reality Embedded Analytics. Thiis session introduced the concept of the Immersive Experience, through technologies such as Voice Recognition, Virtual Reality and Artificial Intelligence that are changing the Analytical Industry.
- Special participation at the Qlik Panel: How do you expand from QlikView to Qlik Sense? In this Interactive Life Science customer panel, SDG Group was able to share insights on how they are working with leading organizations and discover new capabilities through the Qlik platforms.
- Late Night Lunacy: With sound skills integrating with Qlik, our SDG Group experts participated in the Annual Late Night Lunacy contest, which showcased the very best Business Discovery Skills, Visualization Greatness, Development Talent and Disrupting Thinking using Qlik´s capabilities and functionalities.
Qlik brought together important speakers such as the United Nations, who shared the importance of using Data and Analytics to create powerful impact on Corporate Social Responsibility, as well as renowned guest presenters that are at the forefront of innovation. All these values are shared by SDG Group.
22 May, 2017