- Augmented Analytics
- Business Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- Data Governance & Data Fabric Architecture
- Performance Management & Improvement
- Data-Driven Strategy & Transformation
- About us
- Insights Room
- Webroom & Events
How Nestlé empowers its sales team by optimizing its point-of-sale management
Nestlé, a leading company in the sector, needed a groundbreaking point-of-sale system to maximize its commercial activity. The Perfect Store project is a case study that demonstrates the unlocked potential of a sales team empowered by optimally managing its point of sales systems.
Within this success story, you will discover:
- The Challenge: Nestle was in need of a cultural transformation that would improve its business decision capabilities and agility for their commercial sales teams.
- From Data to Insights: Incorporating predictive models and advanced analytics.
- The positive impact on the organization and the benefits brought forth to the business.
"The potential of data is infinite, and at Nestlé, it is helping us to be more efficient and above all to detect opportunities, prioritize incidents and be more competitive."
Rai Cararach, Corporate Sales Director at Nestlé.