- About us
- Insights Room
- Webroom & Events
For a number of years, commercial pharmaceutical organizations have struggled to balance the importance of traditional data management and governance practices with catering to an ever-growing demand to provide "modern" self-service agility with access to raw information.
Novartis, a global leader in pharmaceuticals, is successfully delivering against both extremes in its organization. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how they are achieving this to enable commercial analytics at scale.
Additionally, you will gain insight into the following topics:
- Trends in modern data architectures for analytics
- How to maintain data management and governance practices in your organization while providing self-service access to raw data
- Pitfalls that may occur and how to avoid them
- Modern provisioning techniques for BI and analytics workloads
- Ed Scura, Commercial Analytics Director, Novartis
- Matt Giroux, Executive Manager, SDG Group
- Fern Halper, VP Research and Senior Research Director, TDWI
- Todd Crosslin, Global Head of Healthcare & Life Sciences, Snowflake
- Sidney Drill, Senior Solution Architect, Qlik
Subscribe to our newsletter