- About us
- Insights Room
- Webroom & Events
Roadmap for Data Literacy and Data-Driven Business Transformation: A Gartner Trend Insight Report
Get a strategic guide for shaping a data-driven organization.
According to Gartner research, "by 2022, 90% of corporate strategies will explicitly mention information as a critical enterprise asset and analytics as an essential competency."
Follow the Gartner Roadmap for Data Literacy and Data-Driven Business Transformation
The adoption of digital technologies and reliance on data increased rapidly in the past 12 months to become fundamental business priorities. Still, we must not forget that technology and data themselves do not generate value. They must be paired with people who understand them. Company leaders must plan for driving data literacy and creating a culture of data to thrive in the digital business era.
The Roadmap for Data Literacy and Data-Driven Business Transformation: A Gartner Trend Insights Report is an essential resource for success. Access the report, and we believe you will:
- Get an overview of the current market scenario and identify the opportunities and challenges on the road to Data Literacy and Data-Driven Business Transformation.
- Gain strategic planning insights from experts
- Discover the definition and concepts of Data Literacy from Gartner
- Be inspired by a complete roadmap to Data-Driven Business Transformation, which includes:
- Selling the Value - Drive Organizational Awareness and Ideation
- Envisioning - Develop Vision, Value Propositions, and Communicate
- Assessment - Examine Data Literacy and Cultural Readiness
- Education - Devise Curriculum and Training Plans
- Embedding - Launch and Execute the Transformational Change Program
Gartner, Roadmap for Data Literacy and Data-Driven Business Transformation: A Gartner Trend Insight Report,Alan D. Duncan, 05 October 2020. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from SDG Group. GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.