- About us
After four exciting days that brought together the most disruptive trends powered by Data & Analytics, here are some of our best highlights of SDG Group's participation at Qlik Qonnections 2018, held from April 23 to 26 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida.
· Named Global MSP Partner of the year during the conference´s kick-off, demonstrating the innovation and excellence of SDG Group in Big Data & Analytics Industry.
· Platinum Sponsorship that allowed SDG Group to have the exclusive opportunity to engage with decision-making executives, technical experts, and support staff around the most important topics related to Data & Analytics environment.
· Booth #502 at the Discovery Expo in a prime location that served as a meeting point between SDG Group experts and the network of attendees, immersing and interacting with the most disruptive trends and technologies around Big Data, Digital, Real-time & Embedded Analytics, NextGen Smart Apps, VR, Chatbots, Dedicated Analytics Solutions by Industries & Practices…
· Two Disruptive Breakout Sessions presented and sponsored by SDG Group:
Unleashing Dark Data: Using Qlik & Datumize to capture, unlock and obtain actionable results to bring new use cases to the Analytics Economy. Presented by Javier Urioste, Member of the Board at SDG Group, Nacho Lafuente, CEO Datumize & Alejandro Martínez, Partner | CEO at SDG Group USA & Canada. This session gathered the power around Dark Data and different use cases with real examples from industries such as Real Demand, Digital Analytics, Warehouse Movement, IoT, between others.
An Augmented Intelligence Approach to Improve Sports Analytics by using AI, VR, Chatbots and Advanced Visualizations. Presented by Alejandro Martínez, Partner | CEO at SDG Group USA & Canada. In this session we introduced a disruptive solution of Augmented Intelligence where Virtual Reality, Chatbots & Advanced Visualizations were the result of a User Experience process with coaches, medical teams, agents and media.
· Special participation at the Qlik Panel: In this Competitive Partner Panel, SDG Group was able to share different insights and experiences on how to win in this highly competitive Business Intelligence ecosystem.
Qlik brought together motivating speakers, hands-on learning, technical sessions and networking opportunities sharing best practices and exploring the latest innovations around Big Data & Analytics, as well as renowned guest presenters that are unleashing the full potential of Data.
Mar 15, 2019