- About us
With more than 90 years' experience in providing reliable, high-tech products to corporate clients and general consumers all over the world, Mitsubishi Electric, formed in 1921, is a recognized world leader in the research, manufacturing and marketing of electrical and electronic equipment used in communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy and transportation.
Check out Mitsubishi full profile.
- Due to the varied nature of the business and analytic requirements, each of the reports produced required the experience of a programmer. This time-consuming process would be repeated through many different iterations of a report resulting in no one single version of the truth and difficulty in the reconciliation of report data to Master Systems.
- Need to integrate various data sources, lowering overheads in development and administration while translating business requirements into easy-to-use reporting systems, improving reporting and analysis timeframes, be capable of cross-business deployment, use multi-dimensional analytic capabilities, aggregate and drill-down to increasing levels of detail.
A fully integrated, flexible, scalable and easy-to-use system which is reliable and synchronized daily with all relevant core business systems.
This has provided deep, cross-business insight with rapid data interrogation supporting and leveraging Mitsubishi Electric’s dynamic business model within a competitive sector.
- Streamlined the sales analysis and mark-down planning processes from weeks to days, summarizing the relevant data with the integration of the existing source systems into a unique multi-dimensional environment.
- Speeded up the delivery of information to the business/management.
- Ensured flexibility to quickly manage new requirements and data.
- Provided the business with the knowledge and tools to manage the existing functionalities and advanced analytical capabilities (reporting, automated alerts, trending, charting, graphical mapping, “what if” and simulation analysis, etc.). Users can now focus more on analysis activities rather than data maintenance and administration tasks.
- Ensured pervasive delivery across the business.