Europe Retail & Wholesale Planning
Champion Europe (based in Carpi near Modena) has a mission since 1919 di to be one Brand leader in the Sports Appareal Industry. Champion wants to share Sport values with athlets from all over the world, well known professionists or unknown amateurs.
Headquarter in Italy, Champion Europe is leader in design, marketing, sales and distribution of Sportswear, uniforms training stuff for team, footwear and accessories in 60 Countries in EMEA.
- Create an integrated planning control model for retail channel
- Evaluate commercial target on a short-medium term
- Support buying process to adjust OpenToBuy metric
- Support creation of “blind” purchase order and balance purchase versus sales order
- Retail – Stock Movement Plan : support Merchandise Control function to forecast stock movement in terms of quantity, retail value and gross margin
- Retail – Conceptual Assortment Plan(CAP) : support Merchandise Control and Buyer function to plan purchase metrics assessing brand performance, stores’ perimeter and assortment metrics KPIs.
- Retail – Distribution Plan : support Merchandise Control and Buyer function to define first allocation metrics based on CAP guidelines and stores’ cluster analysis given the style-color-gridsize abilitation.
- Wholesale – Blind & Balance Process : support Merchandise Control and Sourcing function to forecast sales through performance in order to manage sourcing process towards versus suppliers’ structure.
Adoption of a “structured” operational planning process balancing business requirements (such as flexibility and ease to use) with the commercial calendar phases (overlapping activities)