Compar S.p.A. represents the European branch of the worldwide Bata brand.
Backed by a trend of steady growth, Compar is able to assume a position of European leader in the footwear and accessories (fast fashion) thanks to a widespread commercial structure on the European area which today has over 700 points of sales (retail channel with direct and franchising).
- Translate strategic choices into operational terms and evaluate quantitatively and qualitatively the degree of achievement of objectives.
- Support growth through process control.
- Coordinate the organizational structure of the strategic operational activities.
- Management reporting (Buying and Retail perspective) and development of mobile application.
- Inventory and Purchase Planning model (WSSI).
- Supply Chain model.
- Financial reporting and integrated planning model (P&L-BS-CF).
- European Data warehouse.
- Immediate identification of the causes that have produced specific results and possibility of early intervention.
- Improved management of the output information and of sales planning, that is the starting point for the process of financial planning.
- Change in the organizational management.